Friday 17 August 2012

Mod Dolly in a Sailor Dress

This dress kindly sent to me by Mod Dolly is beyond adorable. Not only is it the perfect red, it features little bows all over and has the best sailor-esque collar (and you all know how much of a sucker I am for an adorable collar). It’s the perfect picnic dress - especially if your picnic was held right beside some sailing docks.

wearing
dress - c/o Moddolly
sweater clips - DIY
hat - c/o Wholesale
bag - vintage
socks - Tutuanna

I should also explain why I've been a while without posting (I don't know why I feel guilty for not blogging sooner, but, I do. Which is probably ridiculous, but I feel like I need to justify my lack of posts this week haha). Anyway, I just bought myself a Kindle and it's FREAKING AMAZING. I had read about one book all year, and in the week since I've had the kindle I've read six. Six books. In one week. So that's where I've been, being a nerdy nerd and reading a whole bunch of amazing science fiction books. If anyone is interested, Ready Player One by Ernest Cline is just about the best book ever. And this is totally boring because you're all here for fashion and sewing, not literature or books, but it just needed to be said. I freaking love my kindle.

Much love, everyone!

xxx Annika

18 comments:

  1. such a cute dress, the little sailor collar is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute! Love it on you!!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress but I feel like it needs a belt somehow. :p Oh and I agree about Ready Player One. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your style! That dress is so cute and I just adore your hat!! I got a kindle recently too and I just cannot put it down! I've read more books than usual too! It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, glad to hear it, because my dad just gave me that book! Will give it a read soon:)

    And I love that outfit! Especially with the whole shoe-sock-combo<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY reading! I haven't read an actual book in ages, unfortunately! Been too busy :( But anyway, such an adorable look Annika!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweetest dress ever, i'm glad you enjoying your kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is so cute! I'm in love with those shoes so much!!! I love this blogg!
    http://tayafrancis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O that dress is so lovely! Having a kindle is great! I use mine all the time :) glad you're enjoying yours
    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red shoes! They look amazing with that dress!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is the most adorable thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! I love all the red and white. Reading your blog about vintage inspired me to dig through my Mum's clothes and bags. Now I have some new old clothes to wear too!

    Anyway, I get about the Kindle. I got a Nook since it's easier to use overseas and I have been reading lots more on it. Plus I don't have to keep holding a heavy book in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute! I love your style, your clothes and your hair! Your blog is really, really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your style, such a quirky cute look :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails