Sunday 28 October 2012

Flashback

If you happened to follow my blog a year ago (unlikely that's any of you reading this, I think about 10 people did at that point, haha), then you might recognise this dress. It was one of my very first DIY's - from the time before I got my sewing machine! I remember doing it, it took me about 5 years of planning and then another 6 years to complete (exaggeration. But it took several hours) which is kind of ridiculous-seeming now. You have to start somewhere I guess!
wearing
dress - Vintage + DIY
necklace - c/o OASAP
bag - Vintage
shoes - Vintage
You can also see the really bad DIY instructions I wrote for it here (gee I'm good at selling myself).

Love,

10 comments:

  1. Love this dress, it's really lovely! And just out of curiosity, what does your real hair look like now?
    Xo Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this colour, just shorter, haha. maybe you guys will see it one day... when it's long...

      Delete
  2. oh cute! the cut out is a fun touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and print are so pretty! The little peek-a-boo triangle is such an adorable touch :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur necklace.. so cute..... u know i always love ur look

    www.bhutangirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do I start? Smashing dress, great necklace and the shoes and bag really add up to the whole story. I love the palette of colours in this outfit.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's your hat from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wholesale-dress
      http://www.wholesale-dress.net/japanese-style-ladies-straw-hat-beige-g1125276.html?union=2365
      :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails