Saturday 9 June 2012

Take you to the candy shop, I'll let you wear some colour-block






Colour-blocking sweetness! This backpack from Asos and skirt from Sugarlips Apparel just happen to go together ridiculously well.

May I direct your good selves to this song by the Baseballs (much better than the 50 Cent original, they (amazingly) make the song so sweet). This is the song that I had stuck in my head whilst taking these photos, and hence the title.

Wearing:
Blouse - Vintage
Bowtie - DIY
Skirt - c/o Sugarlips Apparel
Cardigan - Sydney Markets (pop-up shop)
Backpack - Asos
Belt - Vintage
Shoes - Asos
Hat - c/o Wholesaledress




Much love!

xxx Annika

11 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous skirt, you have the most amazing clothes!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your bag so much! And your shoes too. Such a pretty combination of colors.

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes~ they are so cute (as usual!)

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great title for the post. could this outfit be any more amazing! that backpack is so cute, you have one of the best collection of cute bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the title of the post, made me giggle! Love the cardigan you're wearing too it's so sweet!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your outfit! Especially with the black bow tie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the backpack! ♥ So lovely......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes and that bag are so adorable!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I just say how hard I laughed when I saw your title? :D how funny!
    I'm loving your look! I've been dying to have that skirt for a while now, it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh and thank you so much for sharing the Baseballs! I just can't believe I didn't know them yet, I love this music style! (by the way do you know Full Blown Cherry? they're great!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable, the backpack, skirt and shoes are all beautiful! I love the title to haha, I will have to check out the other version, because I only know the 50 cent one haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails