Friday 8 June 2012

Oh hey there, cute socks!




Aren't these just the best socks??
I am so in love.
Sheer at the top, with cute little bows. The lovely Shop with Romi sent them to me and I'm sure I'll be styling them again and again, especially with anything navy!
So, I tried to match my feet to my entire outfit. Navy contrasting with red/brown and light brown. My feet are like a mini version of the theme of my outfit... haha. I'm so cool.

Wearing:
Vest - Vintage
Socks - c/o Shop with Romi
Skirt - Wholesale
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Vintage
Hat - Wholesale

xxx Annika

10 comments:

  1. Those socks are so cute! I love Shop with Romi, I'm just so sad that shipping to the US is so expensive! But her socks and tights are just adorable.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling i really like the top, i hope we'd have as great vintage shops here
    have a great weekend beautiful
    xx

    www.intravenous-sugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the cute wee bows on the socks, and your gorgeous navy top.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit those socks are so wonderful and look great with the brogues!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully styled as always! I am always a tad envious of how you manage to style yourself so well. I think I need to hire you to come and make me not dress like a slob every day!!
    Love those socks lots!!
    xx PC

    http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those socks are absolutely adorable!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the little bow socks and the straw hat tops it all off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails