Friday 6 April 2012

You remind me of the babe (what babe?)

Just what I wore to Uni the other day.

Also, I did that to my hair.

I need some new shoes.
Would anyone like to send me a new pair of shoes? Particularly oxfords or black heels? I pretty much only own 3 pairs of shoes, and these ones here are getting pretty battered. Send me shoes and I'll wear them in every blog post ;) (out of necessity. As I said, I've got about 3 pairs so they'd be on high rotation).

Haha anyway enough of this awkward begging for clothes thing, I promise not to do it again (maybe). How are you all doing? Did anything exciting or unusual happen to you this week? Let me know!

OH! And of course, what I'm wearing:
Shirt - Vintage (and fixed up)
Skirt - I made it
Socks - Vintage
Shoes - Yesstyle
Hat - Wholesale-dress

Annika xxx

20 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love your hair and your little socks!
    x Jane
    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit, very girly and contrasts nicely with the black velvet skirt. And your hair is so cool! Definitely rocking it :)

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit and this photo and everything. I don't have many pairs of shoes either and I tend to wear the same ones over and over, so I am in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe with the power (what power?) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS i was so hoping someone would play!

      THE POWER OF VOODOO!

      Delete
  5. Your hair! Cool! I adore your style, very sweet!

    Follow mine charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lord, I would like to have ALL of your clothes ;o Like you are the cutest person I've ever seen! :)x

    smokinred.blogspot.com
    ~Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented that you can make clothes by yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness gracious you're adorable! I love your hair + this entire outfit! I especially love the skirt, though :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your new hair! zoo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I very much wish I could pull of colored hair! You look so edgy-sweet with that hair and outfit ^_^ What size are you? (shoes)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I was asking because I had found these awesome vintage shoes that turned out to be a little too big for my US 6, and when you mentioned shoes I thought they would be perfect for you! I'll keep an eye out thought ;)

      Delete
    2. Awww you're so sweet! Thanks so much, you pretty thing!

      Delete
  11. The outfit is so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the cutest. I must dig out my black and white brogues!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) love the reference.. some one beat me to it but .. the babe with the power ^^ . Another super sweet outfit! You have amazing style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails