Wednesday 11 April 2012

Pink Hair & Pony Print




I love love love printed animals on clothes!! So when I found this dress at a random pop-up "Everything for $10" shop in Sydney, I was insanely happy. It’s so damn cute. I also made a ribbon thingy to attach to the collar of the blouse I layered under the dress – I have no idea what these kind of bowties are called, but I like them. Do they have a name? Can anyone help me out? You can see better pictures of it below.


I also bought this double moustache ring because it's unbelievably kitsch. And I'm just oh so hil-AR-ious, right?


And my hair is pink. A bit too pink... You can't see it because I'm wearing a hat, but the top is very much fluorescent. That would be the fault of boyfriend who somehow managed to convince me that I need not dilute the hair dye with conditioner. And my fault because I listened to him full knowing that he has no experience with hair dye. But, it will fade!

Wearing:
Dress - No Brand from Chinatown
Bag - c/o Oasap
Blouse - Vintage
Collar thingy - DIY
Brooch - Ebay
Ring - Ebay
Belt - Vintage
Socks - Vintage
Hat - From Osaka Markets
Shoes - Wholesaledress

Hope you're all having a lovely day,

xxx Annika

11 comments:

  1. I really like the pink! Color dye like pink usually fades after a few washes, right? I have no personal experience with those shades, I usually go for natural colors because of my parents.

    Love the dress, it's very cute! And I love your ring. My friend would love it!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink seems to stay in the longest, at least it has faded much less than blue and purple did (although maybe because it started out super, super vibrant).
      ahh would your parents not approve of bright hair? you should do it anyway! rebel! ;)

      thank you heaps lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE PINK HAIR AND PONY PRINT. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your hair looks amazing.

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! the pony print on the dress is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon flourescent roots would look amazing. You should rock it!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress!

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love animals on clothes, too. So cute! & I'm in love with your pink hair :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pony print. got a bit of a fetish for it myself (just bought a kitten pattern blouse as well as a bird patterned blouse) love the layering.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails