Saturday 14 April 2012

Fairy Floss





I am having the best luck vintage shopping lately - someone's amazingly well dressed grandma with an incredible pastel dress collection is going around getting rid of her clothes (I speculate). This beautiful dress was $2. And I found it just hanging there, all lonely and unloved, outside on the street on the cheap rack of my favourite op shop! I was near hyperventilation, believe me.


I'm wearing:
Dress - Vintage
Tights - c/o Oasap
Cameo Brooch - Ebay
Sweater - Vintage (from Tokyo)
Bag - Vintage
Belt - Vintage
Ring - Ebay
Pocketwatch Necklace - Markets in Sydney
Shoes - Forever 21


And here is a picture of me from yesterday when I was on a date at Luna Park (an amusement park in Sydney), eating some Fairy Floss in a real ladylike way.


Aw yeah, I have fairy floss hair.

Annika xxx

16 comments:

  1. I just love your jewelry =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new banner! Cute new outfit. As long as you don't have fairy floss IN your hair -that would probably pose a huge problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, a clown who was standing at the fairy floss stall kept telling me that too . and that i looked like evanescence??

      Delete
  3. That dress is just beautiful! I love the colours!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a dreamy dress <3... and your hair is so delcious

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! And I spot a new banner. :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a great find, this dress is amazing!! love you whole outfit and I especially love you candyfloss hair.. your so cute :)

    Josephine <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog amazes me! it's so inspiring and i love this outfit!

    Katie x x
    autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I like the shine it has. And - mmmmmmm, cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! The dress is absolutely adorable -- and such a steal! You never find things that cheap here in the Bay Area.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful thrift find! Amazing how many treasures you can find in thrift stores. That dress is so full of character!

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit. the sweater look so good with this dress...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fairy floss! I like that name; we just call it candy floss in the UK.
    As for your outfit - it's just delightful! The colours are gorgeous and compliment your hair perfectly :-) you have crazy retro clothes hunting skills!
    Lovely as ever!

    Ivy & Rosebuds

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, I love dresses abandoned by grandma :D for 2$ especially.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails