Saturday 7 January 2012

Black & White



I love these new shoes from yesstyle.com!!! They're so completely amazing. I've wanted contrast black and white bowler style oxfords for so so so so so long, but could never find a good pair anywhere. I had planned to buy some in Japan, but unfortunately my feet are *just* too large for any shoes in Japan!
They're probably my favourite kind of shoes ever. Although I am also keeping an eye out for some amazing black mary-jane platform shoes, like these:


Here are some photos of what I was wearing yesterday. The light was really poor :( so my skin looks a little creepy and grey, and the photos didn't turn out well. But I wanted to show you all the little heart shaped blue sequins I added to my black detachable collar. I think they're cute :)




Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Annika xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute! And I am in love with your handbag. Perfect outfit!

    http://INDIEelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also wanted b&w shoesies like that for ever so long andI still don't have a pair. :(

    Loving that blouse.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they're lovely, especially paired with the cute socks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful! i hope we can be good friends! <3

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails