Monday 18 July 2016

Outfits of June & July!

Big news: I've been feeling much more myself lately & haven't had to use my mobility scooter for almost two months (wooooo). Because I've been feeling more like myself, I've been able to both dress up again and take a lot more photos of my outfits! My style has been "evolving" lately away from short skirts and cutesy/kitschy into... I don't really know what to call it. But it's different. I literally just donated half of my wardrobe to an op shop because I don't even like much of it anymore! Yeah. I said goodbye to pretty much most of my cutesy dresses. Annika of 2 years ago would have killed future me.

Anyway, here are my most recent outfits!

A photo posted by Annika Victoria (@littlepineneedle) on



A photo posted by Annika Victoria (@littlepineneedle) on






A photo posted by Annika Victoria (@littlepineneedle) on

A photo posted by Annika Victoria (@littlepineneedle) on

A photo posted by Annika Victoria (@littlepineneedle) on




I hope you're all well :)







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. I am in love with that orange romper! I wonder if I could make something like it myself... :D It's pleated at the waist, right? What kind of closure does it have? It's kind of hard to see from the ig photo... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's pleated shorts - I have no idea how you'd do that but I'm sure your brilliant sewing brain can think up a way :) and the closure is a zipper!

      Delete
  2. Miss you :) I hope we can meet one day!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new style! Very chic but quirky and grown up <3 I especially love the long printed skirts, I have a few now, I call them my man-repellers :P

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I've loved your blog/you forever, I think I started following you like three years ago? My style evolution has actually done pretty much the same as yours - I went from obsessively highlighting my waist with circle skirts and girliness to just kind of chilling in clothes that I like looking at and touching, and which actually let me move, without worrying about other people. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I love your general online presence (especially big fan of your Instagram and Snapchat, Ella is so cute!!!) in the hopes of making you smile :) Thank you! (PS I love love love the blue/green/purple midi skirt and the first outfit in general)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your post on Facebook, but i decided to leave a comment on the place that influences my style the most. The Pineedle Collective is one of the few blogs and YouTube platforms that does not promote fast fashion brands and cares about the thrifty group of fashion lovers in the society. Your contents are one of a kind and I can feel that they are all created with times, enthusiasm and heart. I remember that I had once made a blogpost about 'diy peter pan collar' with felt which was inspired by you. I didn't expect to get such encouraging feedback from you. It totally made my day. You care about the bond with your readers and treat them as friends. The nicest, most truthful, down-to-earth and influential warrior in the world! As your reader, I want to send my love to you <3 , I wish you all the very best!!! Please continue to lift up the Annika spirit!!! ☆

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails