Tuesday 1 March 2016

Miss my outfit posts? Follow me on instagram!

I stress myself out that there's some dedicated blog-readers of mine who get really disappointed that I don't post outfit photos anymore. I'm fairly sure that's not true/a thing in the slightest, but my anxiety likes to decide that it is.
Anyyyyyway, I just wanted to pop in to say to those people (who likely don't exist so really I'm talking to nobody here but HEY) - I still post my outfits on the internet! Just not so much on here anymore.
With youtube now taking up a good chunk of my time, going back to uni and the intense fatigue I have from my illness, I never have time to do those dedicated photo-shoots that I used to do for my blog. I kind of miss it, but in a way it's also allowed me to explore my style a little bit more because I don't feel like it's being scrutinized as closely. But although my content-creation has moved more onto showing you how to make clothes rather than how to wear them, I still enjoy taking cute pics when I feel like my outfit is on point.
Instagram is just 10000000x easier to document my outfits, because it doesn't have to be a perfect picture, in good lighting, shot on an SLR with a tripod and edited for 2 hours to balance the colours perfectly etc etc etc (as I'm typing this, I can't believe how much effort I used to put into outfit shots). No. I just have to snap 1 or 2 pictures in the moment and it's done and I can show off my outfit!
I also usually still write a whole bunch of stuff as to why I'm wearing that outfit, what was happening that day etc like I used to do with my blog as well! I also talk a little bit about studying science - although not as much as before. 'Coz like... time constraints. Life. Etc. Haha. I'm still studying part-time and loving it, though!
So basically, if you're not already, and you are missing my outfit posts, then follow me at @littlepineneedle on Instagram (and here's a handy link you can click to take you there as well).
Much love and I hope you're all having a wonderful day (and beginning of a new season!),







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. such cute stylish outfits Annika! Thanks for keeping us updated <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love all of your outfits <3 <3

    Milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followyou from your outfits post and that was amazing! so Follow you now on instagram ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your outfits. I will definitely follow you on IG. <3 <3 Thank you for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I had my "mirror selfie" I used to stop blogging post and did more insta post indeed, but now I'm back on wheel ! glad you found the easy Insta way to stay tuned :)
    We all love your outfit i think !
    (specially the lil yellow one there :3 )

    xx
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I'm always here for you and always following! love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails