Tuesday 12 January 2016

Asking For Your Help

I'm doing something very scary/exciting today and launching a Patreon campaign! I've never talked so openly about having an illness on my YouTube channel before, which is why it was so scary, but I wanted to be super honest with everybody!!

Anyway, Patreon is a crowdfunding platform that helps content-creators like myself fund their creative endeavours through the help of their fans and supporters. I explain it in much better detail in the video below, and on my Patreon page, so check them out.
Plus I already have 2 Patreon-exclusive vlogs up, so, there's some immediate bang for your buck ;)

Thank you for ALL of the types of support you guys have given me over the last few years!! I really really really really have appreciated all of it.

Much love,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I always come visit your blog when I'm feeling down with my own illness. You always manage to inspire me to create something new, and pick myself up again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails