Friday 3 April 2015

DIY "Half Circle Skirt" Tutorial (with zipper) & 3 Ways To Hem A Skirt!

I uploaded this tutorial to Youtube just 3 days ago, and already SO many people have tried it out & gotten in contact to tell me how well it worked out! So if you're wondering whether you should try this one out, it's been pretty well vetted already :)

p.s. I'm just about to upload another video in a couple of hours ;)







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. You make sewing zippers look so easy... I find them so fiddly.
    Great tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I wish I could sew better. I know it's all about practise and that bookmarking all your tutorials doesn't count. I wish it would! Thanks for all the DIYs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tips, thanks for sharing!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Annika,

    What kind of interfacing do you recommend for the waistband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I used any here, but a fusible interfacing for light cotton is one that I've found to work well when I do use it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails