Thursday 31 July 2014

STYLE BATTLE featuring Mighty Mannie

YOU GUYS.
I am so excited about these videos!! :'D
I have teamed up with the gorgeous youtuber MightyMannie for a style challenge - that very quickly turned into a battle because as we soon discovered, we're both really damn competitive!
(Unfortunately I also accidentally let slip about halfway through filming how many outfits I thought I had, so I think that made Mannie extra determined to beat me! Hehe)
But we both stretched our styling capabilities to the limit trying to beat each other, and this is the result. Enjoy!

MY VIDEO:

MANNIE'S VIDEO:

Please watch and let us know what you think! We both had so much fun doing this :) Mannie is absolutely lovely and I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to meet, chat with and work with this wonderful woman. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love the internet. Go and check out Mannie's channel and blog!

Have a great day!







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. I love that you can manage to shorten your dress to become a number of different lengths and even work as just a top! For some reason I cannot wrap my mind around how it works without it looking all bunchy and such! You continue to amaze and I think you both did amazing jobs on your challenge! :D As always I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome! I met Mannie at an event recently and she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw you'd made your maxi dress into a crop top my brain shorted out for a second - that's so clever!! Both are great videos! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits were so so cute! But seriously...how the heck did you change the hem so drastically??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mannie has more outfits, but yours looks totally different one from another

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're a spectacular human being :)

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your editing skills are unreal. Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for doing this, Annika and Mannie. I love these type of things. Please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails