Friday 4 July 2014

I'm selling my clothes!



It's that time of the year again where I freak out and realise that I have far too many clothes! 

My wardrobe situation is currently somewhere between bursting-at-the-seams and clothes-explosion - I have taken over two built-ins and all the underneath-the-bed space and there is currently nowhere for Luci to store his clothing. Since I have promised to make room for him by the time he returns from overseas, I am doing a MASSIVE wardrobe clear-out.

Many of my favourite pieces are going because I simply can't house them anymore. There's even some Black Milk and Wheels & Dollbaby pieces in there, going for muuuuch less than their recommended retail prices! You can browse through everything that I'm selling here

This time, I have some larger-sized (by which I simply mean too big for me) things as well! I keep picking things up from stores thinking "Yeah, I'll resize this to Annika size..." nope. Never happens. But that's lucky for you guys who were disappointed about the limited size-diversity of my previous wardrobe sales, because those things also happen to be super cute!

Oh yeah, and all the dresses (apart from the Wheels & Dollbaby one) are $10! Click here to shop.







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! As a size 10, I've been waiting to find something in your closet that I can fit into, you skinny minnie you ;)

    I really need to get onto my own closet-selling soon--my wardrobe is about to bust at the seams with clothes I don't wear anymore. :(

    Demi | carbonchic.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always mean to do a clear out like this, such a good idea for pieces you don't wear anymore or simply can't store! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails