Tuesday 8 July 2014

DIY Printed Tights (Video Tutorial)


Necklace c/o Eclectic Eccentricity | top is thrifted | skirt c/o Faith & Lola | tights are DIY | shoes are no longer for sale

Two years ago, I posted a tutorial on how to make your own heart print tights and it has remained the most-viewed tutorial on my blog to date!

However, the tutorial is missing some crucial steps which I wanted to cover properly with a video. Now you can see the process in motion! And as always, if you try this tutorial out then share a photo with me on instagram! Use #diyannika to share a photo with me (note: if your instagram account is set to private, I won't be able to see your photo!)

Wishing you all a super lovely day,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Yay another video tutorial! This makes me wish it was fall here so I could wear my tights again!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I think doing the painting as you wear them is really clever! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally know what to do today :D And your outfit with this tights is really cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this outfit is really really cute.

    Xxx
    Love,
    Lorna
    Http://Lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute DIY! I want to try it!

    Miranda
    Little Gold Pocket Watch

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable! Come the fall/winter season, I'm going to have to try this. I've been needing to replace two pairs of heart tights I purchased from Topshop and UO for way too much, so this is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails