Friday 4 July 2014

DIY Lace Waist Dress

Look! I made a thing!
Dress is DIY | necklace is c/o Ginger Pickle (Eclectic Eccentricity piece)

I am really happy with this DIY that I came up with the other night to revive a couple of old stretchy tank dresses that I had lying around! I made a few failed attempts before getting it right - let me just say that when I say to use stretchy lace, USE STRETCHY LACE. Otherwise you'll make something that looks really nice, but you'll be massively disappointed when you can't actually get it on over your shoulders.

Enjoy :)

p.s. if you missed it earlier today, I'm selling my wardrobe ;)







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, great idea! Looks cute :)
    - Jen, http://lavenderandjellybeans.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta try that
    -cloneconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wooowww this looks amazing! Gonna have to learn how to sew and make things you're inspiring me so much! x

    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out really cute and super trendy! I love the black lace you used. Another A+ DIY project!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails