Thursday 13 March 2014

Little Sailor / Why Can't You Tickle Yourself?

Dress c/o Romwe (old) | cardigan is my friends | cherries c/o Sarsparilly | socks and shoes are thrifted

I am very, very fond of nautical themes and 50s-inspired styles at the moment! This is especially because my good friend Clare, who just came back from Japan, bought me a Zipper magazine - basically my fashion bible, and impossible to get a copy of in Australia - and gingham, cherries, nautical stripes and pin-up style are all what's very much on trend. Outfits like this are inspiring me so much:
Images are all from March 2014's Zipper magazine

Also, thank you for your thoughtful responses on my last post. It was really helpful... but I'm still so undecided! Who knows what will happen!

But forget that - here's a really interesting video for you to watch! Discovery News gets into the neurologics & biologics of why you can't tickle yourself. Check it out:

So much love to all of you!
 






Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. I love the nautical theme too.
    If I didn't work in a takeway, I'd definitely wear this sort of thing but working with oil ruins these clothes even with an apron on :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAHHHHH CUTE. I love nautical-type clothes as well. And don't even get me started on the damn magazine. How I wish I could live in Japan!

    kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your outfit! ♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zipper! You look so cute in this outfit ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooooove that magazine!! and your outfit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little cherry pin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails