Thursday 6 March 2014

DIY: Turn a Jumpsuit into a Dress

I have a new video on my youtube channel today, showing you all how I turned a full-length jumpsuit into a cute lil' dress! You can see the outfit post featuring this dress here.

From the looks of the tag, my jumpsuit was originally from the late 70s/early 80s, and it had some fantastic shoulder-pads to boot (I may have removed these). However, I really liked the fabric, the pleats and the overall fit of the jumpsuit – everything, really, apart from the whole… jumpsuit-thing. So I turned it into a cute floral dress.

p.s. please excuse the bad hair in the video - I made this while I was letting my hair dry!

I hope that you're all having a great day!







Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I will try this.. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annika, i admire you very much and i consider you to be one of my sewing teachers. If i may give you an advice, don't ever say you're sorry about your appearance. you are making us all a huge favor by taking the time to make this videos, and if someone is stupid enough to comment on your wet hair, well... f! them! You are an extraordinary person and wet hair is only bad inside a court room. I suppose. ok, bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails