Wednesday 19 March 2014

50s & Nautical Fashion

Hey guys! Just popping in real quickly this morning to tell you about an article that I wrote for Birdee Magazine! As you might have noticed, I've been loving both nautical and 50s pin-up styles and all things gingham lately, so I decided to do a whole write-up on it. I've included a wishlist, a tutorial as well as tips on how to get the style! I'd love it if you let me know what you thought (or leave a comment on the article, I'd really appreciate it!) You can read the article here.

Top left image by Mel Sundquist | Middle image from Zipper magazine (March 2014 issue)







Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Excellent article- you're right give it 6 months to spread over from Japan :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all your cute sailor themed outfits (and your funky ones) I just picture you trying to catch these fish: http://youtu.be/Med2XipHJJM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! so cute :D

    congrats on the article!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfits!!!!

    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that nautical is back this year! Love this style too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails