Friday 28 June 2013

Send Me On My Way

Arrivederci, Australia! Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel room trying to use mobile internet to get this post out - and in just 6 hours from now, I am meant to be getting up and hopping on a plane (ugh, 6am flights!).

Anyway, here is my outfit from the other day! I'm really loving stripey things right now, and thigh-high socks! (And I'll have a stripey shirt DIY up in a couple of days, ooh!) I've brought a few pairs of thigh-highs to Italy with me, too, but I don't know if I'll be able to wear them in the summer heat. It's going to be a shock going from winter (and constant rain) to the middle of a heatwave-summer.

shirt - Cotton On
overalls - Thrifted
necklace - c/o MartofChina
socks - c/o OASAP
shoes - c/o Yeswalker
hat - c/o Wholesale

Anyway, wish me luck for my flight - I'll be doing some more blogging from Rome, I hope! (I don't have time for a science post right now, but you can read my post about the physics of air-flight, if you missed it the other day!)

Oh, and one more thing - everytime I go travelling, I make sure that this song is on my phone: Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root (it's the Matilda song!)
Even though I'm a super sciencey scientist and all, and try not to be superstitious... that song is the best for good travelling vibes ;)







Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

15 comments:

  1. Have fun in Rome - I"m super super jealoussssssss!!! And pssttt why are you soo cuteee!!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I am so much loving your overalls, Annika, so cute!
    have a great time in Italy!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. eep! I can't wait to hear all about Rome! Also, I love the socks with the overalls. x


    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Matilda song!! I love your thigh-highs. I hope you have an amazing time in Italy! Maybe you'll run into my boyfriend while sight seeing! Not that you would recognize each other, haha. If he saw you he would probably say to me "I saw a girl whose outfit you would have liked today," and you know it would be true.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly glorious socks!

    Hope your trip is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit.
    Have fun on your trip!

    X Angela / www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun!!!! You are very lucky :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, those are the highest socks ever and I love them. You look adorable. I hope you have a wonderful trip! And AH I do love that song from Matilda and why did I never realize it was by Rusted Root before?? Perfect for traveling. Bon voyage!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit<3
    xoxo

    alice c'n'r
    http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your knee socks! You look oh-so cute!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh this is such a sweet outfit! i personally am loving stripes too! hope you have fun in rome!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ps. best song everrrrr, haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy and have fun in the summer heat! :D
    wish you lots of luck and can't wait for your new posts!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was super hot when I visited Italy a couple years back! And I was over there in early June. I hope it's not too hot for your visit.
    Anyway, you're making me want to hunt down some overall shorts! I think my sister has been keeping a couple pairs hidden in her room, so I may have to raid her supply! I just love how yours look with this striped top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails