Monday 11 February 2013

Kobe Cat Cafe and Ashley Dy!

So the other day while browsing the internet I slammed my fist down on the table in frustration, thinking "gosh! There's just no photos of cats anywhere on here!" Luckily, I went to a cat cafe with Candy Kawaii Lover blogger Ashley yesterday, and was able to get plenty of pictures of cats, so now I can add some pictures of cats to the internet and solve that problem once and for all. No, no need to thank me, it was my pleasure :)
Ashley surrounded by cats, who came to her purely out of love and not because she was holding any food...
This cat was my favourite. It's name is Marimo but I prefer to call it gump-cat. It's little flattened ears and permanent shocked expression were too gosh darn adorable.
A kitten named Yomoza pulling a heaps sneaky move with the box there...
Serious cat faces.

The cat cafe is called Nyanny (in Motomachi) and you pay to stay by the hour, which is around $10. While we were there we were stuck in permanent-squeal-mode and kind of forgot to eat any food or drinks for ourselves, so it was less like visiting a cat cafe and more like visiting a cat... room or something. Still, it was pretty much the most relaxing and kawaii hour of my life. Ashley wrote a post about the cat cafe too, which you can check out here (with even more photos of cats - goodness, we're going to overload the internet at this rate!) More about hanging out with Ashley really soon (and outfit pictures too!)


17 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never heard of a cat cafe before! I don't think my kitties would like it--traveling leaves them traumatized. These kitties are adorable though. Yomoza looks like a lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying! This is soooo cute! I wish I wasn't so allergic... :/

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG my friend and I have always joked that we would go to Japan just to visit a cat cafe!! Your pictures definitely do not disappoint. So cute!!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. I don't know you're friends with Ashley Dy!! I read her blog and she's a fellow Filipina :)) I don't know she's back there in Japan. anyway, I have no idea that such cafe exist!! so coool! :))))


    xoxo,
    Rae \(^o^)/
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat cafe looks amazing! I would spend my whole life in there, haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That "gump-cat" is actually called a Scottish Fold... it's meant to look like that. cute pics though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat cafe and hanging with Ashley, what a day! Jelly over here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww that is so amazing!! why don't we have cafés like this just to pet animals? haha love that gump-cat, is way too cute!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cat cafe? I want one here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww too cute, sounds like my idea of heaven. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. it´s so adorable!

    :3 meow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea :D They should do a puppy cafe, I would probably go there everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is totally nutso, and really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this place is a dream place to be <3 you can't even imagine how jealous i'm ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh i really want to go to one of these! Why on earth hasn't this idea taken off in england?!?

    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails