Monday 24 September 2012

Back to Cool Campaign Remix #1 (part 2)

See part 1 here.
Remix 1.2: A tie-up shirt turns this summery dress into an autumn ensemble. And how freaking cool are these shoes? I am in love with them. Even though I'm not so great at balancing in them. I maaay have fallen over the other day while I was just standing there. Which is probably the most embarassing way to fall over in shoes. Not doing anything tricky, not dancing, just... standing. Oh dear.
 
 
 
wearing
dress - The White Pepper c/o Chictopia Shop, shoes - Label Shoes c/o Chictopia shop, shirt - c/o Oasap

Keep an eye out for part 3!

9 comments:

  1. That dress is super adorable! I love the print!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combo Annika, your hair is awesome!
    XOXO

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no did anyone see you fall!? lol and those shoes are pretty cool... I've been looking for similair ones everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. just my mum who was standing next to me and was like "um.. why did you just throw yourself to the ground??"

      Delete
  4. Those shoes look dangerous, young lady. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look as always..Where did you get your wigs from off of Ebay? They look pretty realistic...I am looking for some..I am loosing my hair!
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180930081727?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1192wt_1398

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails