Monday 30 January 2012

Mint & Bubblegum

 




My outfit today is a clash of the 60s and 70s, with my 1960s style leather bag from oasap.com and my many bows, combined with this amazing vintage dress from the 1970s. Until my hair is re-blued, I’m sticking to pastel greens and pinks. (I actually really like it as a colour palette, it’s very spring-like, no?)

My hair bow I also DIY'd: after I hemmed my dress shorter, I used the left-over fabric to make some hair bows. So my hair bow and dress match! 


Wearing:
Dress - Vintage
Bag - oasap.com
Blazer - Vintage
Belt - Vintage
Hair bow - DIY
Shoes - forever21.com
Socks - Tutuanna


LOVE!
Annika xxx

9 comments:

  1. Your outfit is amazing-and so is your hair. That color is so beautiful and elegant, i wish I could pull something like that off <3 Really like your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit! that bag & dress are adorable! love your shoes!!! <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love all the pastely goodness! I like the whole socks & shoes look as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea, to make a matching bow with the same dress fabric! You look amazing, is there something I don't LOVE in this look? No, I don't think so.
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great outfit and such an incredible blog...you have a new follower!dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the print on your dress. So cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are soooooooooooooo cute.
    I love, love what you wear, and the way you wear it.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails