Saturday 10 December 2011

The perfect dress for the end of Autumn

So too bad it’s summer here. I’m autumning it up today with this gorgeous leaf patterned dress which I scored vintage some years ago, and was actually thinking about selling online, because it had never fit me – until now! So I am trying to set up an online store at the moment to recycle my wardrobe, but it’s really difficult because then I start taking pictures of the item I want to sell and decide I really like it and will keep it instead. But I REALLY need to get rid of some clothes!!! Anyway, I hope you like it :)


Wearing:

Dress - Vintage
Sheer Spotted Stockings - www.wholesale-dress.net
Red Double Buckle Heels - www.wholesale-dress.net
Pocketwatch from Markets in Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Preeetty dress. Your outfits are consistently lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails